Those are the very models we, too, are comparing! We're in the Lehigh Valley of PA, practically neighbors
The differences I've seen so far which are making us lean toward the Passport, are:
* The Bullet has less kitchen counter space. We tend to cook from scratch and prep area is important.
* The Bullet has a single large sink, the Passport has a dual sink (smaller) with individual sink covers.
* The slideout in the Bullet seems to be raised; in the Passport, it's level with the floor.
* The dinette in the Bullet has two opposite bench seats (nice). In the Passport, it's a U-shaped seating area. The Passport table seems a little larger.
* The Bullet has a very convenient laundry chute. Wet towels won't smell up the interior. I like that feature a lot.
I'm still working on comparing the standard equipment on these two models.