Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
 

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 08-29-2011, 09:49 AM   #1
JD_Moe
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Emerald, WI
Posts: 14
Hi from Wisconsin! 2012 Laredo 275sbh

Just found the forum and thought I'd introduce us! We took delivery on a 2012 Keystone Laredo 275 sbh last Friday. We have been a camping family for many years, progressing from a tent to a popup to a hybrid and now our fifth wheel. We couldn't be happier.

We camp mostly at state parks within 2 hours of home, most often on weekends. If anyone needs a site recommendation, I might be able to help!

I see this forum is full of lots of Keystone haters - to be expected, so it should be a fun time weeding through the opinions here. Let's hope in a few years, I'm still in the "love my Laredo" camp.

Happy camping!
JD_Moe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 11:21 AM   #2
Festus2
Site Team
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Fraser Valley BC Canada
Posts: 7,015
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new Laredo! True, the forum does have a few and vocal "Keystone haters" but not "lots" as you have indicated. Not sure if you have looked at the forum poll which asks "Would you buy another Keystone product?" The poll results show that approximately 90% of our responding members would purchase another Keystone so there are a few of us who are satisfied with our Keystone. The remaining 10% said "No" --- perhaps some of those are the "Keystone haters" to which you referred --- hardly "lots".
__________________
2008 Cougar 5th Wheel 27RKS
2005 2500 GMC Duramax
Festus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 11:27 AM   #3
JD_Moe
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Emerald, WI
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Festus2 View Post
(snipped....)The poll results show that approximately 90% of our responding members would purchase another Keystone so there are a few of us who are satisfied with our Keystone. The remaining 10% said "No" --- perhaps some of those are the "Keystone haters" to which you referred --- hardly "lots".
This is nice to see - thank you for pointing it out. I admit that I stumbled here due to a link from another website that was not painting a very nice picture. We sure looked through a lot of trailers before settling on the Laredo. It was love at first sight and sure packed some nice features that other similarly priced trailers didn't have.

Anyway...it's nice to be here...
JD_Moe is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Keystone RV Company or any of its affiliates in any way. Keystone RVģ is a registered trademark of the Keystone RV Company.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.