PDA

View Full Version : New member from Northern VA

twstdpear
11-07-2012, 09:08 AM
Hello everyone!

We've been camping for a long time in many different modes: various tents, my FIL's Class B, two pop-ups, a HTT and we just picked up our 2013 Cougar XLite 28RBS last weekend. We've been all up and down the east coast, as far north as Bar Harbor, ME, as far south as Key West, FL, and as far west as Pigeon Forge, TN (Smokey Mountains). I'm hoping we can swing a cross-country trip sometime in the next couple of years and hit some of the sights out west.

We have two elementary school-aged, active boys, the double full-size bunks will definitely come in handy on those unavoidable rainy days, especially as they get older.

So far, we love our new trailer but since we just got it last weekend, we obviously haven't been on any trips yet. So, you can imagine we're itching to get out and do some camping.

I hope to meet some of you out there at some point!

- Jeff

Festus2
11-07-2012, 09:27 AM
:wlcm: Jeff & family to the forum. Yes, my all means --- go West! It never rains on the west coast --- no such thing as "unavoidable rainy days". Enjoy your new RV and travel safely.

crash
11-07-2012, 10:17 AM
Welcome to the forum.Its always fun when you get a new camper.

Jim & Kay
11-07-2012, 10:32 AM
A great big:wlcm:to the forum! Be safe.

davidjsimons
11-07-2012, 12:29 PM
Jeff, I'm new here as well and picked up my 2013 Cougar 28 RBS on this past Monday. I look forward to my first trip this weekend. Have fun and enjoy! Fellow Virginian.