PDA

View Full Version : Another Good Site

probablecause
03-24-2010, 03:57 AM
Some of you might know me as bkirkpatrick on another RV site and I have a 2006 Raptor 3612 DS. Some small problems here and there but overall no a bad rig. Would I buy another Keystone? Nope, going for a 53' race trailer next :)

Festus2
03-24-2010, 07:10 PM
Welcome to the Keystone Forum. It would seem from your post that, despite some "small problems here and there", you are generally pleased with your Raptor. Am I right in assuming that you would not buy another Keystone because they don't make a 53 ft race trailer and not because you are dissatisified with your Raptor?

probablecause
03-25-2010, 12:28 PM
Welcome to the Keystone Forum. It would seem from your post that, despite some "small problems here and there", you are generally pleased with your Raptor. Am I right in assuming that you would not buy another Keystone because they don't make a 53 ft race trailer and not because you are dissatisified with your Raptor?
Correct. If they made a longer trailer, I would definitely look at them. I have heard of some horror stories about some Raptors out there but knock on wood, I have not had any major problems. Other than my three tire blowouts when I first purchased it (Chinese junk D rated tires). After I upgraded to E rated tires, no more issues.

Brendan

atsource
03-25-2010, 06:34 PM
From one newbie to another, Welcome!

Raptor3712
04-01-2010, 06:44 AM
Welcome to the site from another newbie. Unlike your situation, I have plenty of trailer and am very happy with it - mainly because after the first blowout on the Carlisle D's I replaced with Maxxis Es - life is good! :)

antiqfreq
04-06-2010, 05:47 AM
Welcome to the forum!

Enjoy your Raptor and I hope your kids enjoy it too...

Jo