PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Nova Scotia

x96mnn
07-17-2012, 05:50 AM
PICKET UP OUR 2012 Sprinter 266RBS on Thursday of last week and tried it out this weekend. My Wife and I absolutely love it!

We had a smaller rvision trailer which we purchased in 2010 to see if we would like camping and after 2 years decided we wanted to commit even more due to all the great times we had. This camper fit what we wanted with more living space with a much larger slide and a huge bathroom. Other perks like the satellite finder, 32" TV and outside Kitchen, (I call it my Bar) are all items we really enjoy.

The outdoor kitchen is something that I did not care if it was there or not until we used it this weekend. It increased out outside time a lot. In the past breakfast and other meals not BBQ related were always cooked ad ate inside but with the outdoor kitchen we did everything outside. Really brought back the days when I was younger and can still see my father making eggs in the old green Coleman stove. Really one of the best times we have had camping!

Look forward to taking part in your forum!

Festus2
07-17-2012, 06:04 AM
x96mnn -
Welcome to the group and we also look forward to hearing from you. By the sounds of it, you are very happy with the new Sprinter and especially the outside kitchen --minus the old green Coleman stove. We still have ours BTW.

volvosweetie
07-17-2012, 07:42 AM
:wlcm: to the forum. Congrats on the new Sprinter. It sounds like you are really happy with your pick. I hope you have many more wonderful trips and make lots of happy camping memories. Safe travels

Mr. T.
09-02-2012, 06:11 PM
Now you've made me all sentimental. We had one in our shed until this summer when my wife sold it in a yard sale.
Cheers from Cape Breton
Keystone Passport 245RB

Jim & Kay
09-03-2012, 09:11 AM
Welcome to the forum and we still have one of the old green coleman stoves ummmmm, something from the past when times were much simpler and I remember my Mom cooking on one at the roadside picnic tables, (but I'm sure most people don't remember those) before rest areas. We still enjoy cooking our breakfast outside, usually we set an EZ up room and cook under that, the aroma of cooking bacon outside travels over the campground and gets your neighbors mouths watering.