PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to me! :)

SIB390
06-16-2012, 04:42 AM
Wife and I have been looking for a TT for a decade but availability and money never lined up. We finally found a deal too good to pass up so we got our 2011 Keystone Hideout 27DBS and we love it!

If I could ask one question: This particular TT didnt come with a TV or TV mount. It seems the space where I can mount one only has a 1\4 veneer and then what I would guess is a 3\4 particle board center behind it. I have a TV and mount but I get visions of opening up the TT after a tow and seeing the LCD TV in pieces. I know that space is made for a TV but will it support a mounted one ok?

Thanks! (tx)
Sib390

hankpage
06-16-2012, 05:22 AM
Welcome to you! I'm sure you will enjoy your Hideout after waiting so long. As for the tv mount , I thought that model had the mounting area that spun around between the living and bedroom and the mounting bracket was behind a mirror. If not than yes the area with the particle board backing is to mount the tv and should be safe to use. Again ... Welcome and travel safely, Hank

fla-gypsy
06-16-2012, 03:32 PM
You might want to verify that the space in question will support the tv and mount. maybe do a test mount with just the mount and see how substantial it is.