PDA

View Full Version : Lcd dismounting

glaperche
05-16-2012, 03:40 PM
Hey All
New to this forum -- i have a 2012 bullet premier 31bhpr. it has two LCD tv mounted in swivel boxes. I can NOT figure out how to take them off the mount to access their video connections. I called the dealer and his instructions are not relevant.:confused: i tried removing the backing cover, but that lead no where. Anyone been there done that?

Englishman
05-16-2012, 04:20 PM
Do you have mirrors on the back side of the tv? On the 281bhs you can access the back of the tv by removing the mirror thats also how you access the screws that hold the tv on the bracket.
I hope this helps.

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Tapatalk 2

glaperche
05-25-2012, 07:46 AM
i was able to access the living room tv by removing the mirror. there is another one in bunkhouse that has no mirror. when i take the back panel off, i still can't access the connectors. the screws holding the tv are thread side to me on another panel. that would indicate the tv could be taken off the bracket some how. But how? But how?????

f6bits
05-25-2012, 08:51 AM
When you remove the bunk TV rear panel, can you access the mounting bracket? As is probably the case with your living room TV, there may be two screws on top of the bracket that you can remove to lift the TV off the bracket.

ssurbor
05-25-2012, 08:55 AM
Once you remove the backside panel of the bunkhouse tv, there are two screws that mount the tv to the bracket. You can feel them with your fingers on the topside of the opening below the bracket. Unscrew those two (having a flexible drive with a phillips head helps) and the tv will left off the bracket. It's a tight squeeze coming out and a little tighter going in but I did it in mine.