PDA

View Full Version : Looking to buy 195rb!

golfnate07
03-19-2012, 11:06 AM
Hello All!

My name is Nathan and I am in Green Bay WI. I am looking to buy a Passport 195RB, and wanted to come here and look around, get some ideas of what I am getting into.I am currently a popup camper and looking to upgrade. I will also be posting in a different area about weight ratings and TV.

Thanks for all the help you will be assisting with!

Nathan

Festus2
03-19-2012, 11:38 AM
Welcome to the group and we hope that, somewhere along the line, we can help you out with your concerns and questions.

antiqfreq
03-19-2012, 01:05 PM
Welcome to the forum Nathan,

Glad to have you with us !

Please visit here often, we are a friendly bunch.........

JO

:bdance:

Justvisiting2day
04-12-2012, 02:36 PM
Hello All!

My name is Nathan and I am in Green Bay WI. I am looking to buy a Passport 195RB, and wanted to come here and look around, get some ideas of what I am getting into.I am currently a popup camper and looking to upgrade. I will also be posting in a different area about weight ratings and TV.

Thanks for all the help you will be assisting with!

Nathan

HI Nathan, I noticed you had recieved so much info on the 195RB ...:wave: Any way did you find/get one. I thought the RB was not available in the eastern areas??? Any way we purchcased one in May of 11' and have many nice thoughts about it.

After our first break in run of 1000 miles from Oregon down into CA. we found that there were several small things needed to be fixed. Quickly done I might add by our dealer here in Portland.

I tow with a 2002 Silverado 2500 HD, it doesn't even know the trailer is there. No WD hitch and no sway bar, so far real smooth rides.
Well any way cheers
take care.

golfnate07
04-13-2012, 06:10 AM
Thank you for the response, I have not actually bought one yet, I am shopping around though. My closest Passport dealer does not stock this model, and I really want to step foot in one before I place the order and am stuck with buying it. Once I do that, I see no reason why camping non stop (in season) would be a problem! ;)

Thanks for all the feedback!

Nathan