PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Florida

Happy Kamper
01-16-2012, 09:33 AM
I started camping a age 8 with my parents in an old Ford station wagon and a tarp slung over it. My wife and I started up higher on the camping food chain, We started off with a dome tent, then up to a winnabago adventure, from there to a custom built toyhauler. Then to a Keystone Outback 28krs. We loved it, now we reside full time in a '10 Montana 3585SA. When I retire in about a year and a half we'll be moving in to a new Raptor. Of course my wife will be taking over, half of the garage

Festus2
01-16-2012, 09:51 AM
Are you sure your wife will only be taking 1/2 of the garage? I'll check back with you when you move in to your Raptor to see how much space you really have! Hope you didn't throw out that old tarp........welcome to the forum.

hankpage
01-16-2012, 10:12 AM
My back aches just thinking about camping in the back of my old pickup with the tarp over the top. I can't for the life of me remember where we hung the flat screen. :rolleyes: Thanks for the trip down "Memory Lane" and welcome to the forum. :wave: Travel safely, Hank

Herap
01-16-2012, 05:47 PM
As well as everyone else, we too started out in the bed of our pickup. My back aches just thinking about those days. Oh, well, life's much better now! Welcome to the forum, hope you get what you, er wife, wants:rofl:

Ray

2011 keystone
01-16-2012, 07:53 PM
When i get a chance i will post a camping pic. Of myself when i was about 19 waking up beside ny nephew when he was about 1 year old in the bed of my 1980 ford f150 4x4 every one eles was in the rental camper. That is one of my favorite camping pics.:)

SAABDOCTOR
01-17-2012, 05:36 AM
HI AND WELCOME. NICE MEMORIES. MY WIFEAND I STARTED ON A MOTORCYLE WITH A TENT. NOW THIS AND WE STII TALK TO EACHOTHER. GOOD LUCK ON GETTING HALF THE GARAGE!!!!:bdance:

antiqfreq
01-21-2012, 07:53 AM
Welcome Happy Kamper,

Glad to have you on the forum.

I have family in Ocklawaha and also great friends in Silver Springs Shores.

We love camping at Silver River SP and also at Juniper Springs........

Please visit here often!

Jo