PDA

View Full Version : New member

paulinri
12-14-2020, 10:00 AM
Hi, all! Our names are Paul and Denise. We live in Rhode Island. We have a new Springdale 1750RD. It's our first travel trailer. We tow it with a new Ford Ranger XT. We've made two trips in western Rhode Island for a few days each. My wife and I are in our seventies and have enjoyed camping, hiking, biking and kayaking. We travel with Brinkley, our mixed breed rescue dog. We love the new trailer and had no problems with our two shakedown trips. I've had help from other trailer owners in our choices of accessories. I bought a rear view trailer camera I'm hoping to get installed, I'm waiting for a new side window from our dealer after ours was vandalized. I did a temporary replacement with plexiglass. I plan to put on a decent cover after the window replacement is complete. We plan to travel out of state in the spring if and when the Covid situation improves.

Sarge2
12-14-2020, 10:54 AM
Welcome to the site... :wlcm: Nice to have ya here...

linux3
12-14-2020, 12:55 PM
Welcome!
How does the Ranger do pulling your TT?
Strange, Rhode Island is not all that far away but we have never been there.
We've been to every state from Colorado East except Rhode Island.
Have to try for this summer.

wiredgeorge
12-14-2020, 04:16 PM
Welcome! Hope that new Ranger is more comfy than the 93 Ranger I bought new in 93. It was beyond a strippo model as it had no back bumper, no A/C and no radio. It was CRAMPEED to where my knees hurt on longer drives. Bought it for $6300 cash and sold it to my kiddo in 96 for $3K as she couldn't afford a decent car and well... its my youngest. IN any case she put over 1/4 million miles on the thing and sold it for a profit.

CrazyCain
12-14-2020, 05:17 PM
Welcome to the group from SE Michigan..Enjoy the wealth of Knowledge on this here....

:popcorn: :marshmallow::wlcm: