PDA

View Full Version : New Member check in

dmswaney
09-13-2009, 05:32 PM
I have a 2002 Sprinter 292 hp fifth wheel bought new in 2003. A great coach with not too many problems over the last 6 years. However, there are some cosmetic issues that I must start working on. I pull this rig with a 2003 silverado 2500 / 8.1 liter gas motor ( A great truck) and It too now needs a few cosmetic fixers. I guess we all do at some time or other.

I live in Gilbert, Arizona and have spent the past 6 summers seeing most of the US. Never a dull moment and what a beautiful country we live in.

Flyguy
09-14-2009, 06:08 AM
Welcome to the forum, there's lots of info sharing here, starting with my homepage. To connect to it, click on "Flyguy" in the upper left of this post (or any other Flyguy post) and from the drop down menu click on "visit Flyguy's homepage", go through the folders and download whatever is helpful to you. Please look over the "Forum Rules" and to help you with a signature and photo, look in the "Forum Technical support" and then "Creating a Signature". Welcome Again.

antiqfreq
09-14-2009, 09:33 AM
We welcome you with open arms and look forward to your posts and any questions your may have!

We are a friendly bunch over here and no questions offend us!
(Just some posts every now and then...........)
But we handle those with grace!

Come back often, please.

AntiqFreq

sbebenelli
09-14-2009, 04:14 PM
Welcome welcome!!