PDA

View Full Version : New Cougar 276RLSWE Fifth

raytronx
07-25-2011, 12:38 PM
Have had the unit couple months so far with few problems and like it very much. Tows great, love the layout and looks. Wife and I are on a year long trip around Canada and the US, so it should get a torture test, so far we have come from our home on Vancouver Island, British Columbia to Quebec. Plans are to do the loop around the US after spending the summer in the Canadian Maritimes. Done around 5000 miles towing with a 1994 F350 DRW 7.3l Turbo Diesel. Truck is in near mint shape with only 80,000 origin miles.

Here is the rig

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-TNF2vCW9fdw/TgYQ5ywAGdI/AAAAAAAAAE8/VYT8zzdVLiI/s640/rig.jpg

hankpage
07-25-2011, 12:44 PM
Nice looking rig ........ I loved it when trucks looked like trucks and miss the clatter of my '94 Ram. Enjoy your trip, travel safely and welcome to the forum. :wave: Hank

raytronx
07-26-2011, 03:17 AM
thanks, I know what you mean about the clatter, at first coming from a gas camper van it seemed so loud, now Im kinda fond of the engine sound .
also keeps the pedestrians on their toes :)

antiqfreq
07-26-2011, 07:23 AM
Welcome to the forum !

Happy to have another 7.3L here.

We just finished up a year long trip around the US and only had a minimal problem here or there with the Ford and none with the Keystone !

Enjoy your trip and visit us often - please..........

Jo
:bdance: