PDA

View Full Version : 2 x wdh

waltheraustin
04-03-2018, 05:13 AM
1 e2 1000lb and 1 equilizer 1000/10000. E2 came with the trailer I just got and the equilizer is 1 season old. Used it on the last trailer and worked well. New trailer is a tad heavy for it.

100 obo for e2 and 380 OBO for the equilizer.

Both are in great shape and have been cared for.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

busterbrown
04-03-2018, 03:19 PM
Good luck with your sale. Have you considered a local sale on CL? They are in demand this time of year and you won't have to worry about the steep shipping costs. I sold one several years ago within hours after listing it on CL. Just a thought.

Gegrad
04-03-2018, 04:48 PM
Good luck with your sale. Have you considered a local sale on CL? They are in demand this time of year and you won't have to worry about the steep shipping costs. I sold one several years ago within hours after listing it on CL. Just a thought.

Yep, same here. Long story short, I had a brain fart when getting my Premier last July and ended up with a new hitch. I sold the old one for full asking price locally on CL within a few hours (during July).

waltheraustin
04-04-2018, 06:17 AM
I've put them both up. The e2 about a month ago and no bites. I figured for sure the equilizer would get snagged up quick. I don't live in a huge city but one big enough that it should go quickly. What's an average resell for the equalizer. I think I put it up for 400 (only used one season). E2 I have listed for 125 I think.

Put both on Facebook and Craigslist but nada. Oh well, I'll wait longer I suppose. Thanks guys!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk