PDA

View Full Version : A Full Timer

joseph.feucht
04-04-2011, 12:55 PM
My wife and I purchased and Outback June 7th, 2010 we decided to see what life would be like in a bumper pull. After living in it for three months, we soon graduated to an Alpine 3500RE. I have a Ford 250 King Ranch that takes us anywhere we want to go. Right now, we have made it back home since June 7th only 5 nights. Looks like it will be full time for a while.:)

geo
04-04-2011, 01:10 PM
Welcome to the forum. You will see quite a few of us Alpine owners here.

Ron

Handysam
04-04-2011, 01:19 PM
Welcome to the forums. What are you going to do with all the space you have now? Compared to the TT there is a huge difference in storage areas. By the way I'm jealous, wish we could just take off and live in ours for about 3-4 months at a time. Happy Camping, Sam

joseph.feucht
04-05-2011, 07:06 AM
Thank both of you for the welcome messages. I appreciate it very much. I notice that you were able to post photos of your RV's and other stuff. I created a social group called ---ALPINE--- and was able to upload a photo for the logo of the group. Can you give me directions on how you were able to put your stuff up?

Moderator's Note: I have replied to your question regarding inserting photos in a post in this category "Forum Technical Support". Please go to that section to read my response. Thank you.