PDA

View Full Version : New Keystone Owner: 2011 Passport 290BH

was1721
03-28-2011, 05:33 PM
Hi - we just took delivery yesterday and can't wait to hit the road. The kids are very excited about the bunkhouse and can't wait to start camping. I am definitely a newbie - my last camping trip was Desert Storm 1991 - so this is very exciting and intimidating - but ready to have some fun!

Festus2
03-28-2011, 05:39 PM
Welcome and you are one of many forum members who "can't wait to hit the road"! Your excitement is shared by many. Hope you have many enjoyable camping experiences in your new Passport.

Flyguy
03-28-2011, 05:41 PM
I think you'll like this camping trip a lot better! Welcome to the forum.

Handysam
03-28-2011, 05:57 PM
Thank you for your service in the military. Congrats on the new unit. It must be very exciting for you and the kiddies. We are all here to help if you have any questions,and there is a lot of information here to read and learn from. Happy Camping, Sam

was1721
03-29-2011, 04:36 AM
I've been browsing all the great topics and look fwd to gaining from all of the "scar tissue" out there.

I bought my Passport sight-unseen and since it was sold and delivered to me by a MI dealer (I live in MD), I didn't have the benefit of the PDI and dealer overview.

So, I'm poking around the trailer discovering how things work - have a good friend who is much more experienced, so that will help.

I hope to find my questions already answered throughout the forums, if not, then I'll start posting my rookie questions.

Thanks again.

Flyguy
03-29-2011, 05:00 AM
Check out my homepage you will find every manual on all appliances and even videos on the operation of the slideout. There's also pictures of the mods that I did when we owned our 2008 Passport 280BH. To access the homepage just click on "Flyguy" in the upper left of this post and follow the menu options to my homepage. browse through it all and download anything you might find helpful, that's what it's there for. Happy Camping!