PDA

View Full Version : New Canadian owner of a Laredo 291TG

DEW
02-27-2011, 04:03 PM
Greetings all from snowy southern Ontario. Just joined the forum after buying a 2011 Laredo 291TG.
I have been camping for many years and lately moved from a Coleman popup to a 2007 Starcraft Antigua 235SBS Hybrid.
Got the 'bug' for a new trailer after attending this springs RV show in Hamilton. My wife and I broke down and decided to take the Laredo plunge.

If anyone else out there has a 291TG let me know what you think of it.

Festus2
02-27-2011, 05:00 PM
Welcome and congratulations on your new purchase. If you are looking for some feedback regarding this unit, you can use the "search" feature and type in Laredo 291TG. You will be able to browse through several comments posted by members who have this unit or one like it.

DEW
02-27-2011, 05:15 PM
Thanks Festus2. I have been doing just that for the past hour or so...
Read so much lately I am getting over whelmed with details.

Looks like I need to learn how to level out my new TT with a slide as big as this new unit I have. My previous TT had a small slide and was not a big issue.

leighann273
03-02-2011, 01:12 PM
Congrats on the new laredo! in general love ours, but search my username and you can read through my post on the problems we have had with the outside kitchen door. Talked to the product manager at the camper show two weeks past, and I have high hopes of finally getting new brackets put on for the upcoming season. The door shuts hard, so be careful

DEW
03-05-2011, 05:37 PM
Thanks for the heads up... Maybe I'll be the one who 'operates' the door. This way I can atleast try to be careful with it. Certainly would hate to have the kids accidently damage it....they would feel awful after that.

Can't have their vacation runied for something like that....