Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > Campgrounds & Destinations
Click Here to Login

Old 01-20-2013, 07:11 AM   #1
FRANANDTOMMY

Florida state park campgrounds

while camping at Tomoka State Park in Ormond Beach Florida - the ranger told me that while renovating some state parks- septic tanks are being installed. Therefore eventually each site will have sewer hookup.
I am sure that prices will increase, but it will be worth it if camping for several days and not having to go to dump station .
FRANANDTOMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 02:58 PM   #2
cathcartww

After one of the hurricanes, they had to redo John Pennekamp SP in Key Largo, and they added sewage to most the sites. I think prices are pretty much the same as the other parks in the Keys. They also had to rebuild the front half of Johathan Dickinson SP a few years ago after a hurricane, and added sewer to that section. They had Long Key SP closed for a season for modifications, but I don't think they added sewer - just repaved and such ....

Don't really have to have it, but it's nice if it is available.

2014 Forest River Wildcat 272RLX Fifth Wheel
2018 F-250 4x4 Crew Cab 6.2L Gasser
cathcartww is offline   Reply With Quote