Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > Campgrounds & Destinations
Click Here to Login

Old 10-16-2012, 02:15 AM   #1
fasterem

Last trip of the year ;+(

http://lakevillagecampground.com/
Heading down to my buddies for their halloween weekend with our new camper for last trip of the year

Sent from my LGL75C using Tapatalk 2
fasterem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 02:41 AM   #2
rrohrer

jusdt had my last trip mthis past weekend. we had great weather. chilly at night, but cool, comfortable, dry ansd sunny during the day. had big crocks of chili and corn chowder for lunch saturday. trick or treat. haUNTED house and haunted hayride. lotsw of fun.
Old 10-16-2012, 03:01 AM   #3
Javi

Thanksgiving weekend will most likely be our last trip of the year, but there's always January..
Old 10-16-2012, 03:09 AM   #4
fasterem

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrohrer View Post
jusdt had my last trip mthis past weekend. we had great weather. chilly at night, but cool, comfortable, dry ansd sunny during the day. had big crocks of chili and corn chowder for lunch saturday. trick or treat. haUNTED house and haunted hayride. lotsw of fun.
Being in NW PA its was a very cold weekend last weekend, it was in the high 20s yes I said 20s on Friday night into sat, we got a very nice frost, I walked around the big pond at the campgound and when I went to get back in camper I had to scrape the ice off my shoes lol, but both fri and sat we slept with no covers all night lol ya furnace was working in over time lol, had some rain and wind for both nights but it held off for the haunted hayride
Weather man says its supposed to be warmer both nights (mid 40s) and 30% chance of rain all weekend, but we alllllllllllll know how reliable those forcast can be at times lol

Sent from my LGL75C using Tapatalk 2
Old 10-18-2012, 04:21 PM   #5
fasterem

getting the truck and car all packed up for the weekend, darn work anyways getting in the way of a good campin weekend LOL
Old 10-19-2012, 05:38 AM   #6
E597283

1/2 day today then last trip to http://www.normandyfarms.com/ to enjoy Halloween themed weekend. Also brought with me by favorite seasonal beer Narragansett Fest http://www.narragansettbeer.com/ and i guess i should bring the kids as well

2011 Keystone Passport 2910BH Ltd. Edition

2007 Yukon XL Denali, 6.2 liter
E597283 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 10:34 AM   #7
mapleman3

Same here. Last camping weekend unless we venture out this early winter.

1/2 day today finalize everything. Hookup and head to the Adirondaks. 250 miles to the boondocking campsite in the middle of the forest!

Oh and it's my Birthday today so what a great weekend to look forward to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mapleman3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 11:25 AM   #8
azlee56

wow, even I am doing a half day today to go for a weekend camping, but this starts our camping season down here in Tucson. We just heat up the camper a bit in the mornings.
Old 10-19-2012, 11:31 AM   #9
byrdr1

you all have fun this weekend. I will hold the fort down(the forum) and I'll head out next wednesday for 5 days of camping for the halloween weekend at WillowtreeRV in SC.
I have work to do on the camper to get it ready plus today I found a nail in drivers side front tire got to get that fixed early AM saturday.
randy

Randy "Camp On"
2011 Cougar 327RES
2014 Ford F-350, 6.7L 4X4, CC, SRW
byrdr1 is offline   Reply With Quote