Well I was hoping that she would awake from her long winters nap with no issues and we almost made it. Last item on the check list was the furnace and she no light. The fan comes on and after a purge time if I stick my ear on the air intake I can hear the igniter rapid fire wait 15 seconds and fire again and then again. Fan continues to run for awhile to purge and then shuts off. I have to reset the thermostat to get it to try again, which I expect. When I'm outside with my ear to the intake I never smell any gas, none not even the slightest hint. 1st question is should I? Could this the a spider caused issue and if so how in the world would you remedy? This thing is stuffed in under the fridge and the gas and all the wiring are on the far side. You would have to stand on your head with a mirror to even begin to be able to unhook to remove.
I tried blowing air using my shop vac / blower into both the air in and exhaust with no change. Any thoughts would be helpful.
BTW we did get a mouse in the trailer, first one in 4 years and I'm really going to need to look hard to figure out how it got in as we have a sealed underbelly. The reason I bring this up is I hoping that it's not wiring. given the facts that the fan comes on and the ingniter fires. At least not wiring to the unit.
I replaced the thermostat last year with a setback type from the house and the furnace seemed to work fine. If I take it in for warranty I can just here them now. I tossed the old one.