We use the standard chock, even then I only bought the inexpensive plastic with metal bold from Walmart ($24).
- added a shelf and hanging basket in the pantry
- use the long shallow rubbermaid (or whatever brand) bins in the pass thru. Can stack 2 nicely and still slide them right out.
- added coat hook outside the bathroom door (kitchen side)
- added key hook under counter by front entrance
- add fishing pole slats from Dick's to the roof of the pass thru (although need to look at option to secure them better as they have the tendency to slip out).
Otherwise haven't really done too much else
Myself, the wife, 3 boys a dog and cat
2011 Laredo 303TG
2015 Chevy 2500 Crew 6l V8 4x4
2011 Jayco 17z
2007 Toyota Sienna
2008 Toyota Tundra DC 5.7L V8 4x4