Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > New Keystone Classifieds | For Sale and Wanted
Click Here to Login

Old 01-26-2021, 09:40 PM   #1
lunge motorsport

2013 GMC 2500 HD 4WD 6.0 gas

I am selling my very well maintained and upgraded 3/4 ton truck with only 46k miles. Far too many upgrades to list so I'll just mention a few. Air lift 7500 airbags with onboard compressor and remote control, Upfitter switches fused through separate Blue Sea fuse block, Pioneer AVIC 8100 NEX Navigation radio with rear camera, Bilstein shocks and steering damper, 17x9'' wide alloy wheels, Demco autoslide 5th wheel hitch rated to 18k lbs mounted to underbed rails... ... ....I towed my Cougar 10,300 lb 5th wheel trailer with this truck all over the western United States and never a hiccup. This truck runs flawlessly. Never hit, no dents, no curb rash on the wheels. I upgraded to a new dually as I anticipate a larger 5th wheel is in my future and Ram was offering a 10k msrp discount on a 3500. The timing was right for me. The truck is in the SF Bay Area in the East Bay about 40 miles from San Francisco. If you look in Craigslist East Bay under 2013 GMC 2500 HD you can find a very detailed list of all the mods and upgrades as well as recent services. Detailed record keeping in a journal goes with the truck as well as some extra filters.You can also search my profile and there are some pretty good photos of the truck and some of the mods.

Thanks for looking

View this ad at Keystone Classifieds - 2013 GMC 2500 HD 4WD 6.0 gas

lunge motorsport is offline   Reply With Quote