Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 09-23-2020, 11:08 AM   #1
DroughtBuster

AC Controller in Camper with In Command System

Hoping someone can help me diagnose an issue with my camper. I have a 2019 Cougar 26RBS travel trailer with the In Command System. Saturday I went outside at 7:00 am and it was 60 degrees out. I could hear the AC unit running on my camper parked near my garage. I went inside and checked the In Command system. The HVAC was set on Cool and the thermostat was set at 90 degrees (only want AC to come on when it gets really hot inside). But the In command temperature reading for inside the camper indicated it was 34 degrees in there and the AC continued to run. Fan was set to auto.

Any ideas why that would occur? I assume it is not the thermostat because the In Command screen showed 34 degrees in the camper and when I put a thermometer in there it was almost spot on (1 degree off). Where is the thermostat in a camper that has the In Command system and can it be changed if that is the issue? Why else would the AC run if temperature in camper was way below temperature setting?

Any thoughts would be appreciate.
DroughtBuster is offline   Reply With Quote