Originally Posted by Tbos
1. Try Trekwood or a local RV shop for the screen hooks.
2. The vent can be replaced but a piece of eternabond tape over the crack may hold it for now.
3. The toilet flush valve may be cracked. If itís the way I think it is, itís an easy replacement.
Mosquitos love me too. Need to wear bug stuff all the time.
@Tbos-1. I sent Trekwood an email (they had no clips on the website, but odd that they had a picture for my make/model...) Thanks-they seem to be the only one online that you can search for parts by make/model
2. Eternabond tape-hmmm... I'll go on the hunt ! I've been watching some videos on how to replace it, and I think I'll use an all season clear caulk, and then I'm going to put in a couple of these Maxxair vent covers over top...(after a thorough cleaning-they're disgusting right now) https://www.airxcel.com/maxxair/products/covers/maxxair
3. Thanks for that tip -I'll look up some videos first so I know what I'm looking for, then I'll check it out in detail next week-end now that I have an idea of what to look for !
Cheers ! Grateful for the advice