First time RV owner.
2016 Fuzion 416
Same issue 8 mos ago and actually fixed the problem. Now, started
again this week. Will investigate tomorrow.
My First time steps...
1. Turned off electricity and battery, turned off water & open low drains.
2. Found water pump (under steps behind storage wall)
3. Instant surprise - I found a wireless subwoofer that I didnít know I had.
4. Took pic of pump prior to dismantling.
5. Removed screws - careful different sizes.
6. Separated each of the sections shown in diagram
7. Wiped off some sediment. (Still surprised about the subwoofer)
8. On the inside of the #1 upper assembly noticed something that resembled a button and a very small round gasket partially lodged on the little gap.
9. Very gently pressed the button and heard a little snap. The gasket was gone.
10. Reassembled the pump, turned power and water, made sure switch turned to city water.
11. Viola! No running water into the fresh tank!!
About 2 wks ago I flushed out the hot water tank and week later the problem started again. Water running out of the fresh water fill valve despite having the switch turned to city water. Iím going to investigate this weekend and let you know.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk