RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×
 

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 04-26-2017, 12:27 PM   #21
dennisc
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Riverside
Posts: 7
I'm looking to purchase a bracket to use outside so I can leave the TV inside if you know where I can purchase the piece that attaches to the TV I want to use outside
__________________

dennisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 01:00 PM   #22
Jeepshots
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Central Arkansas
Posts: 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisc View Post
I'm looking to purchase a bracket to use outside so I can leave the TV inside if you know where I can purchase the piece that attaches to the TV I want to use outside
Oh sorry - i missed that crucial part. You have an outside bracket, nothing on inside, and you want to purchase an entire bracket set for the inside that will also work with the existing one on the outside. gotcha.
__________________

__________________
- Doug
2017 Bullet 243BHS
2014 Ram 3500 Laramie Crew Cab w/6.4L Hemi
~ In your darkest hour when the demons come, call on me brother and we will fight them together! ~
Jeepshots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 01:30 PM   #23
dennisc
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Riverside
Posts: 7
I have the set up inside I would like to purchase a brack it so I can also use a TV outside I just need the part that attaches to the TV .
dennisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 03:19 PM   #24
PARAPTOR
Site Team | Emeritus
 
PARAPTOR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Western PA
Posts: 2,733
Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisc View Post
I have the set up inside I would like to purchase a brack it so I can also use a TV outside I just need the part that attaches to the TV .
Okay I think you have us all confused. let me take another shot at this. Based on what you stated in red, you have a complete set up inside (TV, bracket arms mounted to the TV and to a holder bracket on the wall). On the outside you have just a smaller wall bracket only.

From what I understand you do not want to snap (remove) that TV and attached arms bracket from the holder bracket inside which is attached to the inside wall and snap that whole thing into the outside wall bracket, Hope my understanding is good so far.

Therefore to put another new TV outside and use that existing wall bracket, you need to buy that complete unit less TV that you have installed inside (arms and wall mounted bracket). As I stated before the link canesfan has provided you in a previous post appears to be what you need less the wall bracket that comes with it. Basically what I am saying is I do not think you are going to find the bracket arms sold without the wall bracket that it snaps into. I would also see if you can get any information from that bracket assemble you have installed inside.

In summary I do not think you are going to find the arm bracket by itself, Going to have to buy complete assembly as identified in the canesfan link. If you look at the picture of the assembly in that link you see the hole slots the arm slide into. Hope this helps not sure how I can explain it any differently, maybe someone else can chime and explain it differently
__________________
2013 RAPTOR 300MP w/Rear Patio Deck NO Folding Side Ladder
2013 Silverado 3500HD LTZ CC LB 4X4 DRW
Duramax 6.6L Turbo Diesel; Allison Trans
Reese 20K; Carlisle Radial Trail RH/HD; TPMS (12 Tires)

Veteran


PSU (GO LIONS)
PARAPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 03:55 PM   #25
hdrolling
Senior Member
 
hdrolling's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Grays Creek, NC
Posts: 334
Quote:
Originally Posted by PARAPTOR View Post
Okay I think you have us all confused. let me take another shot at this. Based on what you stated in red, you have a complete set up inside (TV, bracket arms mounted to the TV and to a holder bracket on the wall). On the outside you have just a smaller wall bracket only.

From what I understand you do not want to snap (remove) that TV and attached arms bracket from the holder bracket inside which is attached to the inside wall and snap that whole thing into the outside wall bracket, Hope my understanding is good so far.

Therefore to put another new TV outside and use that existing wall bracket, you need to buy that complete unit less TV that you have installed inside (arms and wall mounted bracket). As I stated before the link canesfan has provided you in a previous post appears to be what you need less the wall bracket that comes with it. Basically what I am saying is I do not think you are going to find the bracket arms sold without the wall bracket that it snaps into. I would also see if you can get any information from that bracket assemble you have installed inside.

In summary I do not think you are going to find the arm bracket by itself, Going to have to buy complete assembly as identified in the canesfan link. If you look at the picture of the assembly in that link you see the hole slots the arm slide into. Hope this helps not sure how I can explain it any differently, maybe someone else can chime and explain it differently
I think what was confusing me is there is two different members asking for different things, that's why it's always best to start your own thread if your not looking for the same thing the OP is asking for.

To answer both dennisc (OP) and marksiemer, we first need to know what size TV your looking to mount outside.

I just had all my TV's and brackets stolen so I just ordered and received most of the parts your asking about.

The bracket I ordered that secures to the TV is made of plastic not metal, so for my 19" it's not an issue. If your planning on using a heavier TV then a different bracket will be needed.
__________________
2018 Chevy LTZ 3500 4X4, DRW, QC, 6.6L TD, Factory trailer prep, Andersen Aluminum hitch
2015 Raptor 332TS 38' Toyhauler, Maxxis M8008,Splendide 2100XC, Winegard RoadTrip Mission satellite dish, King sleep number bed


Retired Army, 22yrs
hdrolling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 04:13 PM   #26
hdrolling
Senior Member
 
hdrolling's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Grays Creek, NC
Posts: 334
Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisc View Post
What kind of TV bracket do I need to hold a 32" flat screen TV outside there is already a bracket piece installed from the factory
If you don't want the TV to swivel and just to have it slide into you bracket and be flush then this is all you need. It has the bracket and the two round studs that slide into your outside mount.

https://shop.ramco-eng.com/collectio...ucts/mq220vesa
__________________
2018 Chevy LTZ 3500 4X4, DRW, QC, 6.6L TD, Factory trailer prep, Andersen Aluminum hitch
2015 Raptor 332TS 38' Toyhauler, Maxxis M8008,Splendide 2100XC, Winegard RoadTrip Mission satellite dish, King sleep number bed


Retired Army, 22yrs
hdrolling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 04:17 PM   #27
hdrolling
Senior Member
 
hdrolling's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Grays Creek, NC
Posts: 334
Quote:
Originally Posted by marksiemer View Post
Yes I did see your post. My problem is, the trailer i purchased did not come with a TV. So basically I have a blank wall in the trailer. I was hoping someone knew what I should purchase to mount the tv inside and be able to utilize the bracket on the outside too. Does this make sense? Hopefully i explained it right.:e
It will depend on what size TV you want, and if you want the TV flush or to be able to swivel and extend out?
__________________
2018 Chevy LTZ 3500 4X4, DRW, QC, 6.6L TD, Factory trailer prep, Andersen Aluminum hitch
2015 Raptor 332TS 38' Toyhauler, Maxxis M8008,Splendide 2100XC, Winegard RoadTrip Mission satellite dish, King sleep number bed


Retired Army, 22yrs
hdrolling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 12:06 PM   #28
livelifefreely
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Evansville
Posts: 2
Big help

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdrolling View Post
If you don't want the TV to swivel and just to have it slide into you bracket and be flush then this is all you need. It has the bracket and the two round studs that slide into your outside mount.

https://shop.ramco-eng.com/collectio...ucts/mq220vesa
Thanks hdrolling for posting the link. Been looking for a mount for our new camper and this was it. Huge help.
Just signed up on this forum today, and I've already benefited from it.
Thanks again!
livelifefreely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 12:37 PM   #29
hdrolling
Senior Member
 
hdrolling's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Grays Creek, NC
Posts: 334
Quote:
Originally Posted by livelifefreely View Post
Thanks hdrolling for posting the link. Been looking for a mount for our new camper and this was it. Huge help.
Just signed up on this forum today, and I've already benefited from it.
Thanks again!
Glad it helped, the info was passed onto me by fellow members while I was searching after our camper was broken into last winter.
__________________
2018 Chevy LTZ 3500 4X4, DRW, QC, 6.6L TD, Factory trailer prep, Andersen Aluminum hitch
2015 Raptor 332TS 38' Toyhauler, Maxxis M8008,Splendide 2100XC, Winegard RoadTrip Mission satellite dish, King sleep number bed


Retired Army, 22yrs
hdrolling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 03:42 PM   #30
ctbruce
Site Team
 
ctbruce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Kansas City
Posts: 3,879
Quote:
Originally Posted by livelifefreely View Post
Thanks hdrolling for posting the link. Been looking for a mount for our new camper and this was it. Huge help.
Just signed up on this forum today, and I've already benefited from it.
Thanks again!
Welcome to the forum from Kansas City, MO! Glad you're here!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
__________________

__________________

Chip Bruce, RPh
Kansas City, MO
2016 Impact 312
2017 Silverado 3500HD SRW
ctbruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
rack

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Keystone RV Company or any of its affiliates in any way. Keystone RVģ is a registered trademark of the Keystone RV Company.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
×