I will get some pictures, but it is very easy to do with the 28bhs.
1. Turn off city water and disconnect hose, or turn off 12v pump.
2. Drain freshwater tank.
3. Drain hot water heater.
4. Open low point drains.
5. Open all faucets & tub/showers....inside and out.
6. Take a break and drink a cold one to allow things to drip and decide if you'll be filling the water system with antifreeze through the city water inlet with a pump, or by dumping antifreeze into the fresh water tank. Makes no difference. I use the fresh water tank all the time to keep it fresh, but put antifreeze in through the city port. Old campers I just used fresh water tank for both.
7. Close low point drains, fresh water tank drain, faucets (inside and out).
8. Remove cheap divider under kitchen sink by removing the 4 screws in the base. Align divider to get out of cabinet and set aside.
9. Find the 2 lines coming out of the hot water tank. There will be a pipe connecting the 2. Locate the valve and turn it so its perpendicular to the pipe. Do the same for the bottom and top pipes.
10. Start pumping antifreeze into city port or into fresh water tank to pressure the system. Go to each faucet and run until pink comes out.
11. Once all faucets are pink, a little more down each drain and into the toilet and you're done.
12. Drink another cold one.
2014 Chevy Silverado 2500HD, CC, Duramax/Ally, 4x4, LT
RIP2011 Chevy Silverado 1500, CC, 5.3L, 4x4, Z71, LT, OEM towing mirrors
RIP: 2001 Chevy Silverado 2500HD, Duramax/Ally combo, EC, SB, 4x4, LS
2015 Keystone Hideout 28BHS, Equalizer 1,000/10,000
RIP:1997 Fleetwood Prowler 26-T
RIP1983 Fleetwood Wilderness