I've had mine just one year now and we love it. At times we wish we would've gotten the 303tg, but then we wouldn't be able to get our three kids outside.
My outdoor kitchen came with a strap, so I plug it in 24 hours ahead of time and pack it full of drinks. Good to go when we arrive at the site (if its a short trip).
Only had a couple issues that the dealer took care of....1. trim popped away from the side of trailer on the outside above the wheels and was pulling the plastic film with it. SO, the dealer fixed the trim and replaced the plastic film. 2. We also had a baffle behind the refer came loose, they promptly fixed it.
Some of the mods I made to my TT:
1. Purchased some storage bins from Lowes to put under the bench seats to store cooking gear and other stuff. They work great as they move with the slide out. You open the door and there they sit - they can be removed easy.
2. Added a bin in the bunk area for the kids; had to build a base to bring it up so the bottom drawer could open and sit level.
3. Installed three max air roof vent covers.
4. Installed a Camco cyclone black tank vent.
5. Installed four adjustable ceiling vents with 1.50" collar from JR products to control the air flow a little better in the TT.
6. Added Camco insect screens on all vents on the side of the TT
7. Removed the grill mount on the back bumper of the TT as I like to cook on the campfire with the kids and my wife uses the outdoor kitchen to cook breakfast.
8. Recently installed a MOR/ryde TV Short Slide-Out with Swivel TV Base Mount in the bunk area for the kids 24" TV because I was tired of putting the TV away after every trip. Now it just locks in place for trips and pulls out/ swivels when you need it to. With that, I drilled a 2 inch access hole and put a cap in it for the kids cords to the TV from their PS3 and other stuff (added pics).
9. Just ordered all LED lights for the interior, so I'll have to let you all know how that goes when I get them this week.
10. Next project is adding a 19" TV to the outdoor kitchen.....I just need to find a good place to mount a TV wall mount that swivels out.
11. Then the wife wants me to figure out how to add another cabinet in the bathroom.....uh!
Finally, I had a 9' by 42' concrete pad put in so I could have a place to park it.
Mods or not.....just enjoy your new Laredo!!!!
2015 Avalanche 361TG
2014 Ram 3500, Longhorn, SRW, 4x4, CC, 6.7 CTD, 68RFE, 3.42 with 5th Wheel Prep (Cherry Red)
2014 Laredo 291TG (Traded for above)
2013 Ram 1500 Laramie Crew Cab (SOLD)
(5.7L Hemi 4x4 w/ Towing Pkg, factory brake controller and 3.92 Rear Axle)