The forum has heard all of this before........new members who have just purchased or are about to purchase a Keystone RV and who have read all of the horror stories about Keystone, its products or Keystone dealers.
I don't want to discourage members from responding to your concerns so as to reassure you but let me try to summarize what has been written about so much and so often before:
1) some people like to complain and need an audience. They like to tell other people about their horror stories.
2) some people don't like to complain and remain quiet. They are happy with their purchase and don't see the need to tell the world about it.
3) relax ---- and try not to let the negative comments from a few get to you and cause you needless angst and worry.
4) In a perfect world, we would all buy an RV without one problem, without a flaw and where everything works perfectly - every day, year round. We all have things that go wrong from time to time. If you have owned an RV before, you already know that.
6) Before you write out that cheque and drive it away, make sure you have a pre-delivery inspection checklist with you and go over everything! Once you are satisfied that everything has passed your thorough inspection, then and only then you should part with your money.
7) Relax some more.
If you are asking to hear good stories from those of us who are happy with their Keystone product, please take the time to look at all of the posts and I am sure you will be able to find many positive, encouraging ones that are not frightening at all.
2008 Cougar 5th Wheel 27RKS
2005 2500 GMC Duramax