Hello and Thanks to all
Hello, and thank you to all the great ideas and thoughts I have been reading for so long. The DW and I are long time RVers, but as the resident geek, even I had never joined the forums. Since I owe so many great ideas to all you folks willing to take the time to share them, I guess it's my turn.
Here's what we've done so far to our '13 22RBWE Hideout TT:
1. Idoneit lengthened and reinforced full Queen bed with footboard and open storage under.
2. Entertainment system in bedroom with 32" LCD, BluRay, theatre sound, wireless net-capable.
3. WiFi repeater with wired or wireless access to TV, BluRay and laptop.
4. Idoneit matching TV mount, BluRay, Network, soundbar and movie shelves.
5. 110 outlet under bed to feed sub-woofer.
6. Idoneit nightstand shelves on each side of bed.
7. Idoneit pass-through flagpole mount with foot plate, 22' pole, flag and ball.
8. Reinforced dinette seating and various panels.
9. Door locks and magnetic stops for bedroom and bath.
10. Electric tongue jack.
11. Idoneit leveling blocks for wheels, steps and stabilizer jacks.
12. Plug expanders and LED night lights throughout trailer and USB charging ports in kitchen.
13. Titan extendable Big-Tow mirrors on Nissan Armada tow vehicle.
14. Idoneit storage shelf across pass through storage.
15. Idoneit 20 amp power circuit with switched a/c dedication/exclusion.
16. Idoneit tire, floor vent and power jack covers.
Many more things are planned. I know everyone likes pictures so I will work on that end of things. Thanks to all again; there are some amazingly thoughtful and intelligent RVers out there.
2018 Jayco JayFlight 195 SLX