Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 03-17-2013, 04:05 PM   #21
Onthemove

New Flash

Wife & I went for a little ride today and stopped at the RV park I thought lachristopher was at and found her and she said to thank everyone for their help with her moving the trailer. She can not log back onto the forum. I told her that I will help move their trailer when she is ready. She has my phone number. I don't need to move it very far. Life is good........

2012 Toyota Tundra DC 5.7 - V8
2012 Keystone Cougar 25RLSWE - 30'
Onthemove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 04:22 PM   #22
cabinfever

Only have been on here a short time, but I knew one of the great members of this forum would find thier way there and help. Way to go Onthemove!!

2007 Silverado 2500HD 4X4
2013 Springdale 303BHSSR
cabinfever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 04:24 PM   #23
x96mnn

That is awesome!

Not sure I have ever been part of a site with this type of member support.
x96mnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 06:11 AM   #24
jsmith948

Wow!!! - it's great that a couple of locals were willing and able to help out. What troubles me is that there seemed to be no one willing to help right there at that campground! What goes around...........

Jack & Marty
2018 Laredo 298 SRL
2011 F-250 SB Crew Cab 4x4 6.7L
jsmith948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 10:02 AM   #25
lachristopher

Talking Unbelievable!

Don't know what happened, but my login here got all messed up and I am just today able top log in again.

And WOW! Cannot thank everyone enough for all your responses and offers of help! We were feeling so isolated here not knowing how we were going to handle all the things that are involved with full-time rv'ing without my husband Lee being able to get out and help me. But we now feel confident that we have new friends here at the Keystone Forum and look forward not only to talking to you here in the future, but also, hopefully, one day being able to meet some of you and thank you in person.

God Bless!
lachristopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 10:08 AM   #26
JRTJH
Site Team

The thank you's that you just expressed are more than what any of us expected. We are glad that you've found solutions to your problems and are confident that most future "issues" won't really be problems, but rather "learning curves" that are easily resolved.

Again, we're glad to have you as a part of the Keystone family. What you experienced these past few days are what "family does for each other"

Enjoy your RVing experiences, stay in touch with the forum and if you need help, you know it's only a "forum away"

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 04:15 PM   #27
robo

Well since we are family can i borrow money Lol
Glad to her all worked out
robo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 04:55 PM   #28
JRTJH
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by robo View Post
Well since we are family can i borrow money Lol
Glad to her all worked out
Sorry, My daddy told me long ago, never loan money to friends or relatives.... So far, we've been able to pretty much stick to that rule. The couple of times we haven't, it's been problelmatic... So..... to answer your question in one word...... NOPE.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote