Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 09-04-2019, 08:05 AM   #1
comfun1

Looking for suggestions on LED bulbs.

I know there have been lots of changes in the LED lighting the past few years and would like to replace the lights in my fifth wheel with LED's. It looks like I need 2057's, 194's and 921's. I would like a good bit of light but nothing in the blue range. I would appreciate your input, thanks.
comfun1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 08:58 AM   #2
bobbecky

This site is a good source of quality bulbs and will give you options on color. Also, be sure to not use 12 volt bulbs, but get ones that have a range of voltage, like 10-24 volts or more due to the voltage in these rigs is usually higher as the converter is charging the batteries, and fixed 12 volt LED's will fail very fast.

http://www.m4products.com/
bobbecky is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
led