Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 06-04-2019, 08:05 PM   #1
Shasta Bob

315 Quality control

I purchased a 2019 Cougar 315 and after having a 2010 29RKS brand new,I have seen that the quality control is not what it used to be. I am taking my fifth wheel back to the dealer after 30 days and most of my complaints are the quality and a lot on cosmetics fixes. l have lots of poor craftsmanship. is this just my 2 cents or do others have the same complaint, when you have the right to get some quality for your money.
Shasta Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 01:10 AM   #2
Fishsizzle

I’m no expert, but it seems to me every new “line” of trailers starts out gang busters with great quality. Then as it gains a following and ramps up production and adds floor plans, the quality drops off as profitability and lack of quality workers in the pool to choose from kick in.

I don’t have any proof, just observation. Sorry about your Cougar and I hope they back you and fix any issues you have.
2020 F350 Crew DRW 6.7, 4x4, 10 sod auto, 4:10 gears
Fishsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 03:04 AM   #3
turbo

would love to see your list of issues. Just picked up my 315 and would appreciate a heads up on what you have seen as i also approach my 30 day mark. Thanks in advance!
turbo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
quality