Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 09-06-2013, 08:08 PM   #1
Chiefs

Hello from La Mesa, CA

My girl and I decided to buy the Bullet last April and have been full timing it ever since. I'm a retired Navy Master Chief and she's still out there doing her thing. So far so good. Mother Nature is even good enough to put our AC through a rigorous test with temps passing 100 degrees. One day soon we'll take her out for a trip.

This has already proven to be a great site as I've read numerous tips and received some assistance with pesky tank odors. Awesome.

Take care and I'll see you out there.

2013 Keystone Bullet
2008 Chevy Silverado 1500 extended cab 4x2
Chiefs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 08:36 PM   #2
filmtex
Permanent User Ban

Glad to have you aboard Chief. We bought our Bullet earlier this year and likely will start full-timing in a could months. Our son-in-law is an STG1 and our youngest just graduated boot camp in August and he's now training in San Diego to be an STG also. Go Navy.

IC3 1971-1975
filmtex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 09:43 AM   #3
GaryWT

Welcome and congrats, got to love the bullet. I have to ask though, you said you are full timing but you have not taken it out yet. What am I missing. Good luck.
GaryWT is offline   Reply With Quote