Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 10-31-2019, 10:29 AM   #21
LHaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXCamper View Post
I’ll be looking into the heated hose and a couple of good electric heaters. I am in a 50 Amp trailer in what I would consider an improved RV Park.
If you use more than one electric heater, do it for even distribution of heat, not raw BTU. On high, those suckers eat up a lot of current. Fortunately, you have 50A to play with, but you don't want to be popping breakers, especially when you're not home.
Old 10-31-2019, 10:36 AM   #22
mj5150

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiredgeorge View Post
Just looked at the OP's profile and he ain't been on for two weeks so doubt there is much point in posting to this thread for his sake. Of course, "when I was a lad" stories of tromping through 7 feet of snow to buy a loaf of bread in town (3 miles away) are always entertaining!
I saw that too, but I figured it's OK to continue the discussion without him around to benefit others who come search on this topic.
No stories of tromping through 7' of snow for me though. I stayed home when it was like that. If I was missing something from the grocery store, I went without.

-Mike
mj5150 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
winter