Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 08-31-2019, 06:43 PM   #1
purebred

Dometic AC and heat pump model numbers?

I have been trying to figure out the model numbers of my supposedly 15000 btu and 16500 btu heat pump models on my 2020 Alpine. The numbers wrote in by keystone doesn't match any numbers listed by Dometic brochures. It looks like the only way to determine the actual model is climb on roof and take each cover off and inspect for model numbers. No book or nothing referring to it in all the manuals I got fro Keystone. Any other ideas ? thanks. The build sheet is totally useless. I haven't found one item that the model number matches the unit .
purebred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2019, 07:43 PM   #2
chuckster57
Site Team

If the build sheet has the correct VIN, then it should have the correct model and serial number of all the appliances. And your owners packet should have the warranty start cards for each with model/serial number.

If nothing matches, I would be questioning the selling dealer.

2012 Copper Canyon 273FWRET being towed by a 1994 Ford F350 CC,LB,Dually diesel.
Airlift 5000 bags, Prodigy brake control, 5 gauges on the pillar.Used to tow a '97 Jayco 323RKS.

Now an RVIA registered tech. Retired from Law enforcement in 2008 after 25+ yrs.
chuckster57 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 06:10 AM   #3
brad2388

You should be able to go to the thermostat and select HP mode and make it come on.

Then just assume you got a 15k. Hp
brad2388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 06:26 AM   #4
purebred

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad2388 View Post
You should be able to go to the thermostat and select HP mode and make it come on.

Then just assume you got a 15k. Hp
I don't have a problem turning it on. Just trying to figure out what model the Dometic units are without getting up on the roof and looking at each unit. The factory list does NOT match Dometics product listing. And my dealer where i bought it is no help either. Also no warranty cards with numbers in dealer packet.
purebred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 12:24 PM   #5
Sixxgunscott

Dometic A/C Model numbers Question

I too am trying to find out the Dometic roof top A/C Series that the model number on the unit refers to. The number on my unit is 457915.701C0. The pictures I have seen resemble a Brisk I or II or a Duo Therm, although the side Vent slits are slightly different on my unit. Dometic online is no help, as they do not seem to list any prior products. The unot works fine, and I am thinking about adding a SoftStartRV module to allow me to use only 1 Honda EU2000 Generator.

2006 Chevy 2500HD 4x4 CC 6.6L DURAMAX
2012 Keystone Bullet 246RBS
Sixxgunscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 06:03 AM   #6
ChuckS

The only way you are gonna get the info you seek is to get up on the roof and remove the A/C covers.. takes five minutes....

I was not aware Alpine had anything larger than 15K for the HP... They should both be NXT series units..

Zone 1....
A/C - 15.0 KBTU - Blizzard NXT w/LCD - Heat Pump - Single Zone Built In - Ducted Return - Black - H551916AXX1J0

Zone 2....
A/C - 15.0 BTU - BLIZZARD NXT - QUIET ZONE - HIGH PERFORMANCE - SINGLE ZONE - BLACK - H541916AXX1J0

2007 GMC Classic club cab 4x4 Duramax LBZ
2014 Alpine 3010 RE. 34 foot fifth wheel
ChuckS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dometic, heat, mod