Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 01-27-2023, 09:17 AM   #1
MBn65pU9

Keystone Challenger light switch

Does anyone have a source for a white double light switch for a 2002 Challenger? Not on Amazon, ebay, Camping World, etrailer.
MBn65pU9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2023, 09:31 AM   #2
wiredgeorge

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBn65pU9 View Post
Does anyone have a source for a white double light switch for a 2002 Challenger? Not on Amazon, ebay, Camping World, etrailer.
I have a 2002 Cougar. Perhaps a picture of the "double light switch" would help. Take a pic with your camera and email it to your computer and then upload to the forum. Use can do this when you reply using the "manage attachments" button below the dialog box.
2006 GL1800 Roadsmith Trike
wiredgeorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2023, 10:17 AM   #3
MBn65pU9

Resolved

Thank you for your suggestion. I had photographed it earlier, in case my local RV dealer had one in stock. However, I went a bit further following my post and exposed the wires in the back so that we would know which switch, and I discovered that the "double" switch is, in reality, two "single" switches. Since I had a single switch just above it that we've never used (to an outside light that's been burned out), I just switched them and all is good for now. Until the next problem...

Again, thanks.
MBn65pU9 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
keystone, light