Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > Campfire Chatter
Click Here to Login

Old 01-18-2023, 11:43 AM   #21
bobbecky

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchmensport View Post
Putting all things aside, those dog bowls in the sliding drawer thing? That takes up a LOT of space! They must expect anyone who purchases this trailer to have a VERY expensive, exotic dog too!
Maybe they sell a high priced electric dog to go with the trailer
bobbecky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2023, 04:36 AM   #22
German Shepherd Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasin1 View Post
Cool! I went to their website and took the "quiz".
And from the very clever questions I found out a Bowlus was "Just right" for me!!!

Interesting that it was though as I answered the question about budget at "under $100,000." and they start @ $290,000. But I am good to go as their questionnaire proved it was "just right" for me and the German Shepherds.

German Shepherd Guy

2018 Keystone 26RBPR
2014 Suburban 2500, 6L with 3.73 rear

German Shepherd Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2023, 08:52 AM   #23
Rixtoyz

I never heard of Bowlus before. I checked and there is a couple year old used one for sale for $200K - better hurry if you want it!
And I found a restored one from 1935 (!) and it looks pretty much like the new one. The best part is you can have it for only $70K BUT it doesn't come with emergency power for your Tesla.
Geeze!!!
Rixtoyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2023, 07:05 AM   #24
CampNBrew2

The shower has an emergency exit at knee level. Seems ripe for water damage. I would like to see how they do the hydronic heating though. And the 2 small solar panels on the roof are just a "feel good" sales tactic.
The whole thing is just a toy for the rich. If they can sell them, more power to them I guess.
2015 Honda CRF250L (Wifes)
Camping, home brewing, and dirt bikes!
CampNBrew2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2023, 10:11 AM   #25
440scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiredgeorge View Post
The pricey aluminum thing has a "vented air conditioning system which can run up to 32 hours on battery". Ok, for the wise folk... what the heck is a vented A/C? Didn't see a conventional A/C on the roof and saw no mention of BTUs, etc.

Saw in another area (interior features): "Ability for A/C to Run off Battery for Up to 16 hours in 100 degree heat"

OK, not unusual to see triple digit temps where I camp so do you have to shut off the A/C and recharge the batteries or would the 16 hours of use include the batteries charging... then what happens? You get real warm?
Vented A/C? My guess is that it has the capability of using outside air or recirc inside air for cooling. So, its similar to your tow vehicle you can adjust the a/c to recirculate or mix in outside air during the cooling process. Are those trailers so airtight that they need a system to replenish fresh air? And for as much money as they're asking, I would expect those kinds of things.
440scout is offline   Reply With Quote