Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 12-01-2010, 06:07 AM   #1
cdevill

Design Enhancement Suggestions

I have a 2011 Springdale 296BHSSR and would like to suggest an enhancement to Keystone but not sure where to post that to. Any ideas?

The back bedroom currently has a hinged door on it while the front bedroom has a nice pocket sliding door. The problem is that when the slide is closed there is NO WAY to access that back bedroom at all. But if it had a sliding door on it then a person can get back in there. As it sits now the door swings out into the living area and when the slide is closed it is right up against the door. I can't even open it far enough to look into the room to periodically check on my RV. In storage I don't want to leave the battery in it and stored inside I can't open the slide anyway. I'd hate to have to pull it outside, hook up a battery and open the slide just to peek into the room. Sure hope nothin gever leaks back there. I guess absolute worst case I could just take the hinged door off when in storage....
cdevill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 07:27 AM   #2
Flyguy

The best place for that is directly with Keystone's Springdale division. Try this URL: http://keystone-springdale.com/index...84d1981b64de8c
Timbrens
Flyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 07:54 PM   #3
Camp

I wonder if the door could be turned around to open in?
Camp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 07:30 PM   #4
matthewc45

I have 2010 springdale 303bhssr it has a pull curtain for the rear bunk room. Which has worked out very good being the camper is only 4 month old and done had slide motors and inverter replace. The only good thing I can say about my keystone is that the dealer ship is ok. Also keep an eye on your main water line coming in to your water pump. My start leaking on the second camping trip. Just made the 4th camping trip with our camper and finally had a trouble free trip.
matthewc45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 12:58 PM   #5
cdevill

We did have one shakedown cruise with it and used city water hookup then. I kept a very close watch on all of the lines and didn't see any problems. Our pickup from the dealer it was all on the pump as they had the tank full and water running to all faucets during the demo and I had it on the pump for a while at the house so I think the plumbing is all good from what I could tell. I did put my own antifreeze siphon hook up on the water line that comes from the tank but that has no pressure, just siphon only.
cdevill is offline   Reply With Quote