Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 05-27-2021, 09:05 AM   #1
TheBuellerBunch

Smile New 22MLS owner

Hello all, we call ourselves The Bueller Bunch since we have a YouTube channel titled the same. We figured we could document our trailer lives and have a little fun too. Subscribe if you wish. I am also a 22MLS Owner Group facebook channel member and add to posts there as well. Join us there if you have a 22MLS or are just researching the model.

I am a retired CA police officer (35 years) and my wife does real estate photography and interior design work to get homes on the market. Some of her stuff will be seen on HGTV soon. Kinda cool.

So glad to be TT owners and to delve into this. See you out there.
TheBuellerBunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 02:21 AM   #2
spicercars

Welcome from northern MN. Thank you for your service.
Old 05-28-2021, 10:15 AM   #3
Sarge2

from Michigan..
Sarge2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2021, 01:32 PM   #4
Wohnmobil

First off welcome! And thanks for your 35 yrs of protecting and serving. You and your wife have earned that well deserved retirement. My DW and I have enjoyed watching your Youtube channel.

We’ve put a deposit down on a 2022 22MLS and we are wondering if you could provide an update/review of your rig now that you’ve had it a little while. We are downsizing from a FW that we lived in for 6 mos while our house was being built and have found out it is bigger than what we need for camping.

2020 Chevrolet 2500HD LT/Z71 4X4 6.6L Gasser CC
2021 Cougar Half-Ton 22RDS
Husky CenterLine TS
Wohnmobil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2021, 07:28 PM   #5
Gary R.

Hello and welcome!

Thanks for your service!

Travel safe and have fun!
Retired Firefighter/EMT.
Gary R. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 06:52 PM   #6
TheBuellerBunch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wohnmobil View Post
First off welcome! And thanks for your 35 yrs of protecting and serving. You and your wife have earned that well deserved retirement. My DW and I have enjoyed watching your Youtube channel.

We’ve put a deposit down on a 2022 22MLS and we are wondering if you could provide an update/review of your rig now that you’ve had it a little while. We are downsizing from a FW that we lived in for 6 mos while our house was being built and have found out it is bigger than what we need for camping.
Good idea. We want to do a few more trips with it. But right now, its been great. At this point we done four trips with it, and doing 2 more in August (so far). Everything has been working, nothing major and we keep adding to it. Just installed the RV lock, thin shade and screen door cross bar. Make sure you join the MLS owners group on FB. Lots of good info and positive folks.
TheBuellerBunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2023, 09:12 AM   #7
AK Fish

The company makes a big deal of its automotive windshield. We bought a 2022 22MLS June 2022. After we left the Colorado dealer and began heading on the home many many hundreds of miles away, noted several days later that the frame and the interior paneling had a gap on the driver’s side. You could only see it if you were laying in bed looking up at it or viewing it from the side. The gap was big enough to slide your hand through up from bottom of frame to 14″.

Took numerous photos and had a dealer submit claim when we got home in Alaska. Keystone says: “The “gap” is within factory spec, no warranty claim approved”. Really? Luckily, it does not leak water, just looks awful. The passenger side windshield frame is snug against the interior paneling with no gap. Go figure. Sent in email requesting reconsideration of claim. Nope, denied. We'll not be buying another Keystone brand in the future.
AK Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2023, 10:36 AM   #8
dutchmensport

Welcome to the forums and congrats on your new camper. I'm assuming it's a "Cougar?" based on a different user's signature profile?