Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Repairs & Maintenance
Click Here to Login

Old 09-25-2012, 02:19 PM   #1
JOEFATIMA

Found the Button/Modified the Ladder

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOEFATIMA View Post
Hi everyone. Picked up my 230BHS Bullet on Saturday and camp overnight at Casini Ranch and Campground. Everything work except could not get good reception on TV. We left on Sunday, leaving our trailer in storage at the campground. Didn't resolve issue. I called dealer and he says there is a switch to change from 12 volt to cable and he believes it is somewhere around TV cabinet. Since I' m two hours away from my trailer location, it would be helpful if someone already knows for sure the location of switch. My grandsons were really disappointed they couldn't see cartoons. I know when I went through (ultra fast) walkthrough the salesman has set up for regular TV. Thank you.

Joe Silveira
Found the button. Of course I went back to Camping World and ask to see location on one of the Bullets in stock. Thats taken care. Forwarned me if you don't disconnet battery and leave booster on you'll have a dead battery. I had them install a battery cutoff switch before I picked the trailer up. He also showed me location where the side motor is if you have to manual close or open you slide.
2004 1/2 ton Sierra pickup
Previous trailer - 2619 Trailmanor
JOEFATIMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 07:10 PM   #2
JOEFATIMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOEFATIMA View Post
I bought a ladder from Campingworld and its far to long. Does anyone have a bunkbed ladder close by that they can measure. Since there is only two sizes, 66 or 60 inch which I think both to long, I was planning to cut back the one (66 inch) to fit.

Thank you,

Joe
Just returned from a 3 day camping trip. Turned off booster to TV and it works great. Next project cut back bunk bed ladder to fit.
After measuring I cut 13 1/4" off each leg (66 inch ladder) put the rubber tips back on and installed. Perfect fit.
2004 1/2 ton Sierra pickup
Previous trailer - 2619 Trailmanor
JOEFATIMA is offline   Reply With Quote