Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Modifications and Upgrades
Click Here to Login

Old 06-02-2019, 08:12 AM   #1
bowchik

New kitchen sink

We have a 2015 Laredo 29RKS, I hated the plastic faucet so we put in a metal one and given the lack of room we ended up pulling the whole sink out put the faucet in and reinstalled. But the plastic sink bends slightly at the ledge where the faucet goes in. I'd like to replace it but I am finding it hard to find the right size that isn't a double bowl or an undermount. I have tried Ebay, Craigslist and even the local Keystone dealer...nothing. I have an email in to Trekwood but does anyone else have suggestions where I can try?
bowchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 08:39 AM   #2
JRTJH
Site Team

You might try searching for topics like: "RV stainless kitchen sink" on EBay or Amazon. Here's just one of the many I found with a quick search: https://www.amazon.com/ZUHNE-Single-...gateway&sr=8-7

Without knowing the exact size of your sink cutout and not knowing your preferences, it's impossible to "pick one you'll like" but many are available for you to choose.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 09:05 AM   #3
travelin texans

Might try home improvement stores. As mentioned not knowing the size, but if it's a smaller sink try looking at bar or lavatory sinks. Most can be replaced with residential items with minimum to no modifications & have better quality.
Replacement undetermined
travelin texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 10:06 AM   #4
bowchik

The sink that is in it is 25 X 19 X 6 single bowl with a faucet ledge which is the style I would like to stay with as there is no room without big modifications (dual bowl means more plumbing, no ledge means counter top mods) there is just no room to put the sink in and then run the new faucet thru the counter. And I am trying to get away from plastic and go with either metal or composite. I bought one on Ebay that my husband thought would fit (25 X 22 X 7) but without cutting down the ledge it would not fit so it's going back. I will look at the home improvement stores and see what we can come up with. There are plenty of undermount one that would fit but we have a drop in and hubby doesn't want to remodel the countertop to make it work, not to mention the storage room I would lose.
bowchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 05:26 PM   #5
Lee

Hi,

This is the one we replaced the plastic OEM sink with.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Lee

1970 F250 Highboy 4x4
2013 Cougar 21RBSWE
Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 09:27 PM   #6
rhagfo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Hi,

This is the one we replaced the plastic OEM sink with.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Lee
We used the same and love it, got ours through Lowes.

I needed to make the opening slightly larger.

Finished Install.

ON EDIT: Yes it is a double bowl, and I did need to enlarge the opening slightly, BUT the faucet attaches to the sink and can be put on before installing the sink. It was a snug fit front to back, but it was worth it. I can place a 5 gal bucket in the big side and the faucet will just clear the top.
Visit and enjoy Oregon State Parks
rhagfo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sink