Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Repairs & Maintenance
Click Here to Login

Old 04-28-2013, 04:23 PM   #1
Laredo60

Gray water tank leak

Well I finally got my maiden voyage in this week end on my 2013 Laredo 303tg. All in all it was good. Weather perfect. Had a question on my gray water tank though. Seems when it filled up instead of coming up the shower, the water leaked out of the tank and filled up the skin on the bottom of the trailer. Now I have a bowed skin under there. I know I have read somewhere on here that this has happen to other people. Any suggestions?
Also the shower floor in the trailer seemed like it lacked good support and was noisy when standing in the tub? Anyone else with the 303tg notice that.
Btw still battling it out with keystone about the cushions on the dining table bed being to long for the table. Thanks for the help.
Laredo60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 04:34 PM   #2
therink

Sorry to hear about the tank leak. It is likely the inlet fitting on the tank of it doesn't leak until full. I was afraid of that on my new Sydney so I over filled the tanks during the pdi to ensure there were no leaks. I was lucky.
I have read about this issue more than once. I hope all is resolved to your satisfaction. Make sure they replace all water impacted insulation.
My shower floor appears to be firm. This is another common problem caused by inadequate bracing beneath the shower assembly. I had that problem in a previous coach that was repaired under warranty. They will likely have to remove the assembly to beef up the bracing. This isn't a bad thing because then the shower drain plumbing will all be exposed as it could be leaking as well.
Good luck

2015 GMC Sierra Denali 3500HD, SRW, Duramax, CC, SB (payload 3700)

https://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/...65/340FBH1.jpg
therink is offline   Reply With Quote