Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 01-09-2024, 03:53 PM   #1
vpo3

Just purchased a 2021 Cougar 32rli with no manuals - I'm looking for everything!

Hi there,

We just moved into our new-to-us 2021 Cougar 32rli with no manuals for any of the equipment - I'm looking for everything!

So, if there is any existing owner of a 2021 32ril who already has all the PDFs for all the equipment in an electronic folder somewhere... I'd be super grateful if you could make contact and pass along your library...

Warm Regards,

Pierce
vpo3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2024, 06:01 AM   #2
Martian

Welcome to the forum. You will find the manuals for each piece of equipment at the part manufacturers site. Takes a bit of looking but you will have a lot more info than what comes in an owners manual. Write down make, model and serial number of each appliance and use that to start your search.

2018 Ram 1500 crew cab, 2020 Cougar 22RBS
Just the two of us on the roam with our two Jacks.
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. A.E.
Martian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2024, 08:23 AM   #3
wiredgeorge

The owner's manual will have 20 pages of warnings and is written for every camper in your model line. These campers are equipped differently and are in different configurations so by he generic nature of the owner's manual, it is kind of useless. Your heater, water heater, refrigerator and possibly the stove are about all that you will need to do research. For instance, my water heater is a Suburban and I think they are sold under a different brand now but if I look up my model, the manual will come right up. The model number for your water heater will be in the outside cabinet when you open up the door that covers it. Your refrigerator will have a placard on the inside the door with the make/model. Your heater will take some digging and you will likely not find it as easy to get to. Mine is under my refrigerator. The stove, I have no idea we only use the top burners and there isn't much more than learning how to operate these. Do some search on this forum regarding the propane regulator and valve. Get up on your roof and inspect the roof penetration seals. That should be a #1 priority. You are supposed to do this regularly; roof leaks are the #1 cause of damage in many cases. Lots of info on this site. Ask away.
2006 GL1800 Roadsmith Trike
wiredgeorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2024, 09:34 AM   #4
cougar23

I bought a new 5th wheel and the owners manual was worthless. I searched for the manuals for every piece of equipment on-line and then printed them out. After placing them in binders I now have a stack of manuals over 6 in. high.
cougar23 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cougar