Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 07-18-2014, 04:33 AM   #1
lovett1220

Question Leak

I have a leak in the bedroom of my 2008 Springdale 26ft. I believe it was caused by water pressure. I need to find out how to get access to the water line so I can try to fix it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks in advance!!
lovett1220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 04:44 AM   #2
hankpage
Site Team

Welcome to the forum. A little more info is needed for us to help you find a leak. Model number of trailer would help us find a floor plan, location of leak (shower, vanity sink, wall near outside shower) or any other description you can offer. JM2˘, Hank
hankpage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 05:04 AM   #3
lovett1220

It's model number is 262 RBLGL. Yesterday, the floor in the bedroom next to the wall where the city water connection is was wet and I noticed the hose outside had a leak so I changed it out for a new hose yesterday. Last night I noticed that the floor next to the bed was wetter than before in the same spot so I turned off the water from outside for now.
Old 07-18-2014, 05:40 AM   #4
hankpage
Site Team

The back of the city water inlet can be accessed either from a storage compartment removable panel or by removing the connection from the outside with a few screws depending on the type of connection used. Most connectors are hand tightened standard flexible plumbing fittings.

hankpage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 05:43 AM   #5
camper 2010

On my 27RLS, I had the same problem. I had to cut the carpet and plywood side to get to the plumbing. I then covered the hole with a door for access to waterlines. On my trailer the carpet was installed after the box covering the water lines was screwed in place.
camper 2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 09:48 AM   #6
lovett1220

Thank you both for your help! I finally got the outer panel off and found the pump. The pressure switch has a split in it. Now I just have to find a replacement. Thanks again!