Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-23-2014, 06:05 PM   #1
mavagrand

Leak in new trailer...

..actually two leaks. Noticed the left window in the master bedroom was leaking. There is an occasional drop of water running down the wall and onto the carpet. It appears to be coming from under the frame of the window, which makes me think the window is not sealed properly allowing water in at the top which then works its way around the frame and out the bottom. If so, I wonder about the wall board, if that is getting any damage. I also have water on the floor on the left side, just underneath the slide. The trailer is not level and the water was beginning to run into the master bedroom. Probably a cup full. Just got this camper Saturday, I hope this is not indicative of the quality. Back to the dealer.
mavagrand is offline   Reply With Quote