Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Technical Corner
Click Here to Login

Old 12-23-2019, 08:43 PM   #1
ccastillo2305

Tv install in bedroom

Hey yall I have a 2016 springdale and I want to add a tv in the bedroom which would be a shared wall with the current tv. My question is if there is a backing for it to screw in abd would it handle the additional weight ?
ccastillo2305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2019, 04:40 PM   #2
bsmith0404

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccastillo2305 View Post
Hey yall I have a 2016 springdale and I want to add a tv in the bedroom which would be a shared wall with the current tv. My question is if there is a backing for it to screw in abd would it handle the additional weight ?
Assuming you have a model with the center entertainment system at the foot of the bed. IMO it will handle the weight, people install them all the time and there should be a backer between the studs and the other TV should be mounted to it.
bsmith0404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2019, 05:33 PM   #3
ccastillo2305

The entertainment system is on the livingroom side. The bedroom shares the backside of it but it's just a slick wall. How would i know where the mounting bracket is or hpw large it is?
Old 12-30-2019, 10:51 AM   #4
Bisjoe

My 2017 Springdale had a sticker showing where to mount the TV in the bedroom, as it did in the living room. Unfortunately both were a few inches off. I was able to tell by tapping my knuckle against the wall, though I had a stud finder it wasn't needed. You cannot really tell how large it is without using the stud finer, however, but in my case all of the screws hit the wood.

Bisjoe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bed, bedroom