Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 03-24-2012, 04:51 PM   #1
Halibutman214

Brought the new Passport 26BHWE home

Brought my new Keystone Passport 26BHWE home yesterday. Let me first say I love my Dodge and that Diesel. What a joy it is to tow something this big uphill downhill and on the flat. The family is taking a trip to Alaska this summer and the wife, while she likes it, didn’t really want to spend a month in the camper so we got the Passport. I really like everything about it especially the DRY bath and we got the deal of a lifetime on it. I’ve checked out everything on it and it seems to be a quality unit. The one thing I DON’T like is the manuals. They get worse and worse. The ENTIRE Keystone manual consists of Warnings and Dangers. I looked through it twice to try and figure out what the tool was that came in the bag of manuals. I’ve since found out it is to retract the slide in case of power failure but HOW your supposed to do it is beyond me as this didn’t seem to be important. I should be accustomed to it but if just irks the hell out of me what we’ve become; a society of warning, the coffee is hot!
In any event I’m looking forward to some great times with my new TT. We’re thinking of heading down to the Redwoods for our maiden voyage. Hopefully all goes well.
Halibutman214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 06:31 PM   #2
f6bits

If that’s the 2650BHWE, that’s pretty much what I’ve got. Man, we *love* that trailer and floor plan. Now I have truck envy and I think my wife is catching on.

The Keystone manuals are worthless. It’s the appliance and device manuals that are worth keeping. I downloaded all of them and put them on my iPad and iPhone. When I have Keystone questions, I Google it or search & ask here. So start asking away if you need help.

2011 Passport 2590BH
2009 Ford F150 SuperCrew FX4 5.4L w/Max Tow
f6bits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 05:42 AM   #3
CampJKL

324RLB + Dodge CTD + hill = I can happily relate...
CampJKL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 09:16 AM   #4
Halibutman214

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdayman View Post
If that’s the 2650BHWE, that’s pretty much what I’ve got. Man, we *love* that trailer and floor plan. Now I have truck envy and I think my wife is catching on.

The Keystone manuals are worthless. It’s the appliance and device manuals that are worth keeping. I downloaded all of them and put them on my iPad and iPhone. When I have Keystone questions, I Google it or search & ask here. So start asking away if you need help.
Great idea on downloading the manuals.
Halibutman214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 12:07 PM   #5
drifter101

Congratulation and Enjoy!
drifter101 is offline   Reply With Quote