Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > Odds 'n Ends
Click Here to Login

Old 05-10-2021, 04:00 PM   #1
LadyCash

Clear2o Buyer Beware

I bought dirtguard and in-line filter directly from Clear2o.com. It was installed 5/1/21 when we arrived for our job at FD Roosevelt State Park. After only 8 days on 5/9/21 we had to remove due to water down to a drizzle.

It leaked. The O ring will not seal the dirt guard. It was a daily battle. As for the filter it diminished our water flow with dirt guard to a trickle within 8 days of installation!!

Buyer beware!!! I paid $109 for dirt guard & two inline filters. If you read the email I received from Clear2o.com you will see that more than likely I will be getting stuffed and losing my money!!! Do NOT buy!! There is no need for 1 micron filtering. It is over zealous. I am working in F.D. Roosevelt State Park where Callaway Blue water comes from (mountain spring water). It was voted best water in USA in 2015! What are we filtering?! I filter my drinking water with ZeroWater filter pitcher. We use “blue” inline for TT. All good pressure without a drip drizzle for a shower!

I went to website followed instructions for refund. This is the email I received back:
“Thank you for contacting CLEAR2O customer service department. We regret you are not pleased with the performance of our products. Currently there is no RV inline water filter in the market filtering campground water to the one micron level.
Attached please find a RMA form to include when returning products.

Product must be returned in mint condition.

WHAT TO INCLUDE:
Securely wrap and package your product in an appropriate shipping box, and include all accessories, filters and documentation found inside the original packaging. Failure to do so may cause a delay in processing, or the denial of your request.

RETURN INSTRUCTIONS:
Following the guidelines above, send your Clear2O products and your completed RMA documentation. Mark the RMA number on your carton were it is visible. Clear2O is not liable for lost products sent to addresses other than the Clear2O service department. Upon receipt of the product, we will review and respond to you within 2-3 days.

SHIPPING COSTS:
Original invoice shipping cost and return cost is not-refundable. You are responsible for any shipping cost associated with sending the Clear2O product for all authorized RMA.

1. Fill out the RMA form with completely.
2. Provide proof of purchase with RMA form.
3. Merchandise must be returned in the same condition as it was delivered to you with accessories (adapters, filters, caps, etc), owner's manual and packaging materials.

Please note, returned goods will not be accepted without an official RMA number.

If we can be of additional assistance, please contact our customer service department at [email protected]. A representative will be happy to assist you.

CLEAR2O Team”

You can decide.
LadyCash is offline   Reply With Quote