Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 01-31-2020, 03:04 PM   #1
Whip

Bathroom sink drain

I have a 2019 Montana HC with a bathroom sink drain that has a manual popup plug. The plug has a knob on top that you just pull up or push down. The plastic side mechanism that keeps it up is broken. I cannot find a replacement that is the same size. I can find the diameter (1.25") with 2" flange on top but mine is only 1.25" deep from flange to bottom. it cannot be longer. Does anybody know the brand that is used or where I can purchase one? It is chrome plated plastic.
Whip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 03:47 PM   #2
bobbecky

The first thing we did after we bought our rig new was to remove those sink stoppers. We have them available if there is a need to keep water in the sink basins or the shower/tub, but do not normally need them in the sink drain. This may be what you are needing, although you will probably have to purchase the entire assembly just to get the stopper. https://www.trekwood.com/products/12...Stopper-Chrome
bobbecky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 07:55 AM   #3
chunker

One thing to consider in the RV sink. There is no overflow drain on most and if the stopper is down and the faucet on, leaks, etc. the sink fills up and guess where the water goes. I also set the stopper aside and only put it in if I want to fill the sink.
2019 Harley Davidson Heritage Classic 114 (the toy)
chunker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 08:02 AM   #4
Hblick48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip View Post
I have a 2019 Montana HC with a bathroom sink drain that has a manual popup plug. The plug has a knob on top that you just pull up or push down. The plastic side mechanism that keeps it up is broken. I cannot find a replacement that is the same size. I can find the diameter (1.25") with 2" flange on top but mine is only 1.25" deep from flange to bottom. it cannot be longer. Does anybody know the brand that is used or where I can purchase one? It is chrome plated plastic.
I was recently at a Lowes in Palm Springs, CA. They had a whole rack of RV related plumbing parts. I remember seeing the sink drain plug on a blister pack.
Hblick48 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drain, sink