Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 10-28-2015, 04:55 AM   #1
Campy

How would you fix this?

Got my Cougar winterized and placed in it's inside storage building and to take the weight off the springs I "auto leveled" it in place. The 4 point auto level did it thing and leveled the camper but it's NOT level?? With my beam level laying on the kitchen floor it's almost half a bubble off, low in the front, is that normal? How would you fix that? I thought that the level controls are screwed to the underside of the floor in 2 places.
Old 10-28-2015, 05:03 AM   #2
bsmith0404

Assuming you have a Lippert 4 or 6 point level system, you have to re-zero the system. Set it up to level manually and then go through the steps to for the system to relearn level. There are several threads on here that you can read to find the steps, you can check your owners manual, or go to Lippert's website and download a manual. There is actually a lot of good information in the manual if you download and read it.

Brent
2013 Alpine 3500RE
2019 Silverado 2500HD Duramax
U.S. Air Force Retired (25 yrs)
bsmith0404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 12:24 PM   #3
Campy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsmith0404 View Post
Assuming you have a Lippert 4 or 6 point level system, you have to re-zero the system. Set it up to level manually and then go through the steps to for the system to relearn level. There are several threads on here that you can read to find the steps, you can check your owners manual, or go to Lippert's website and download a manual. There is actually a lot of good information in the manual if you download and read it.
Thanks that's handy info, nope did not get any manuals for the leveling system because I have a remote that is suppose to work it but never has and the dealer "always" forgets to fix that!!